Cruising is a fantastic way to explore a variety of destinations, while enjoying the many amenities that today’s mega-ships have to offer.
Whether you want a tranquil journey or prefer to visit as many ports as possible, you’ll find an endless supply of itineraries to choose from.
Gulliver’s Travel works with several popular cruise lines, including:
Carnival, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Princess, Disney, Celebrity, Holland America, Viking, Avalon & more.
Some of the newest, most state-of-the-art, passenger ships cruise our ocean waters and rivers today than ever before. Offering never before seen innovations, extraordinary entertainment, more open spaces and delicious dining options. A stroll down your ships version of main street will most likely uncover boutiques, art galleries, cozy lounges, and exciting entertaining venues to ensure there’s never a dull moment.
Savor a steak or indulge in lobster at one of the cruise lines many specialty restaurants. You’ll choose from a fantastic array of superb appetizers, savory soups, super-fresh salads and palate-thrilling entrees.
Rather have a burger or pizza? Casual diners have plenty to choose from. Indulge at an outdoor cafe, eye popping buffet or order from room service.
Some of the finer dining venues on board charge a cover fee.
Most ships provide:
- Swimming Pools, Whirlpools, Waterslides & Waterpark
- Nightly Entertainment & Broadway Style Productions
- State of the Art Fitness Center & Fitness Classes
- Sports Deck Area: Jogging track, Rock Climbing Wall, Basketball & Mini Golf
- Live Music, Karaoke, Piano Bar, Comedians
- Casinos, Slot Tournaments, Game Show Mania
- Full Service Spa, Sauna and Beauty Salon
- Bingo, Trivia Games, Deck Parties
- Art Auctions, Wine Tasting, Library & WiFi area
- Dance Classes, Galley Tour, Ice Carving Shows
Action and Adventure on some of the newest ships include:
- Catch a wave on the FlowRider surf simulator
- Take flight on the RipCord skydiving simulator
- Ice skate in the middle of the ocean
- Go top-deck ziplining
- Bumper cars at sea
- Movies under the stars
On board activities and events vary from cruise line and ship, therefore please consult your travel agent for exact details.
For the kids and teens:
- Pizza parties
- Themed nights
- Talent show
- Movie night
- Dances and karaoke
- Video game tournaments
- Scavenger hunts
- Arts and crafts
While in port, see more and do more. Consider Shore Excursion(s).
- City/ Island Highlights and Historic Tours
- Boat Tours/ Fishing Tours/ Snorkel & Scuba/ Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Eco/Nature Tours/ Volcano/ Hot Springs
- Jeep Tours
- Scenic Flightseeing/ Helicopter Tours
- Dolphin Encounters
- Archaeologic Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Shopping Excursions
- Museum Tours
- Tropical Botanical Garden Tours
Good to Know Before You Cruise
Policies vary from cruise line to cruise line. It is important you check with your travel agent for the most up to date information.
- U.S. Citizens must present proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport or original birth certificate and a state issued i.d (valid driver’s license.) Any guest traveling without proper documentation will not be allowed to board the ship and no refund will be provided.
- Guests under the age of 21 years must be accompanied by a parent, grandparent, or guardian 25 years or older in the same cabin.
- The age requirements differ from cruise line to cruise line therefore it is important you check with your travel agent for accurate information. With most cruise lines infant’s must be at least 4 months old to travel.
- Pregnant women who are 24 weeks or more along in their pregnancy are not allowed to board the ship.
- Tipping is not included. Tips generally average $15 per person, per day.
- Bar drinks, soft drinks and juices are not included in the cost of your cruise. Drink packages are available for purchase.
- For your convenience charges for on board purchases will be added to your cruise account and charged to a credit card on file.
- Casual attire is the norm during the day. For one or two nights, a dark suit or formal attire is suggested.
- Guests are generally prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board. Fine wine or champagne may be brought only during embarkation at the beginning of the cruise. A corkage fee per bottle will be charged should you wish to consume the wine in the dining room.
- Flights can be purchased from the cruise lines at an additional charge.
- Roundtrip transportation to and from the airport can be purchased from the cruise lines or you can make your own arrangements for transportation.
- Curbside porters are available at the pier during embarkation to take luggage to the ship for delivery to your cabin. Please be sure luggage is locked and has a tag listing your name, ship and when possible, your cabin assignment.
- Pre and post night stays can be added to any cruise package.
- Shore excursions can be purchased in advance on line or on board the ship. Gulliver’s Travel recommends purchasing your shore excursions as soon as possible as some choices fill quickly.
- However not guaranteed, special requests such as table size, dining time, special diet, or celebration of a special occasion can be accommodated. Please make requests at time of deposit.
- Cruise Lines reserve the right to alter their itinerary at any time. Usually this happens during an emergency or inclement weather.
- Should you require medical attention while on board, larger cruise lines can provide you with an infirmary staff that can assist you 24 hours a day. Shipboard infirmaries meet or exceed the Medical Facilities Guidelines established by the International Council of Cruise Lines.
Gulliver’s Travel highly recommends travel insurance. Please consult with an agent about insurance options available to you.