Great for seeing all the sights on your own and on your own time. Whether you need a car rental in the U.S or an International rental, Gulliver’s is happy to provide a quote and secure a rental for you.
Renters/drivers have a variety of vehicle types and sizes to choose from. Many car rental agencies offer weekly/weekend/special promotions. With so much to consider you need the expertise of a Gulliver’s Travel agent researching your options and helping you find the best choice available for your trip.
Give us a call at 636 379-2700 or send us an email.
Good to Know when renting a car:
- All drivers are subject to having their driving record checked. If a renter/driver does not meet the criteria and requirements outlined by that car rental agency, they may be denied rental.
- A valid driver’s license and credit card is required of all drivers. (If more than one driver an extra driver fee will apply.)
- Proof of car insurance on your vehicle at home is required. (Optional car insurance can be purchased and will be in some cases aggressively offered by the car rental agency. It is highly recommended you check with your current personal insurance company pertaining to your coverage on a car rental, prior to rental.)
- Driver(s) must be at least 25 years old. Some locations allow renters at age 21, however, generally there is more restrictions and an increase in rate for renters/drivers between the ages of 21-24.
- Extra charges can be expected for: fuel, insurance, taxes, child seats, ski racks, extra driver, and extra miles.
- We highly recommended prior to driving, you inspect your vehicle closely for any damage, dents, scratches, etc. and note any findings in writing.
- Your confirmation is your reservation for your vehicle car size, rental dates and price. Upon check in, if you find your vehicle type unavailable a comparable vehicle should be offered at no additional charge.
- Drop off fees can be applied when returning a vehicle to a different location.
- Gas Policy-usually two options: Upfront fuel-allows a renter to pay for the full tank of gas at the time of rental and return the car with an empty tank of gas. However no refunds are given for unused gas. OR- Return full policy is when the renter/driver returns the vehicle with a full tank of gas. If the tank is not completely full, the car rental agency will fill it, however the car rental’s price per gallon will be higher than local gas stations.
- Many car rental agencies offer incentives and bonus programs which allow you to accrue hotel points and airline frequent flyer miles.
Vehicle sizes generally offered: economy, compact, mid-size, full-size, luxury, sports utility, convertible, mini-van, & full-size vans.