Why Buy Berkshire Hathaway Travel Insurance?
Traveling creates memories of a lifetime, and can also mean encountering the unexpected; ranging from an inconvenient flight delay to a cancellation for sickness, or a serious medical emergency which can be very expensive.
There are as many reasons as there are destinations, however the most important reasons usually fall into these categories:
- Covering emergency or pre-existing medical expenses for you or a loved one, here and abroad.
- Getting you back home if you need medical treatment.
- Covering trip cancellation, if the weather turns bad, you’re called to jury duty or your National Guard unit is deployed.
- Helping you if you have to cut your trip short.
- Protecting your flights.
- Covering your luggage, if it’s lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Getting you back on the road fast.
- Your personal insurance may offer no or limited coverage when traveling outside the U.S.
Travel is an investment of time and money. Unfortunately, even the most careful preparation doesn’t avoid life’s surprises. Purchasing a travel insurance plan can help to ensure you don’t walk away empty-handed.
Different Insurance plans provide different insurance coverages.
Other travel insurance companies may be offered or provided by your tour company or cruise lines.
See your Gulliver’s Travel agent for complete details of your insurance coverage and insurance options.